The NCAA Football Blog: A virtual stadium where fans get an insider-look at NCAA Football
with opinions, guest bloggers, and celebrities giving their take.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Hawaii Schedule Update

Hawaii added Northern Colorado to its schedule. Why is this significant? Well, let me ask you this, what month are we in?


May.


How far off does the beginning of NCAA Football season seem?


Forever.


If I could pick one place to be right now where would it be?


Hawaii.


There you go. Go Warriors.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Hi, I write a blog called Talking LA Sports (http://talkinglasports.blogspot.com.) I am looking to possibly delete the blog in the next few weeks due to the fact that I want to write about one sport. I would be very interested in writing for your blog here. You can see some of my writing samples at my blog or here: http://www.armchairgm.com/index.php?title=Category:Opinions_by_User_The_Beast.
Any questions and reactions, e-mail me at jklakerfan@sbcglobal.net

8:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

In another shameless plug, I like your writing style and ask if you would consider setting up a reciporical link to my two sites.

www.fantasycollegeblitz.com
oncollegefootball.com

I would have emailed you but couldn't find your contact info on the site.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mario oyunları
çocuk oyunları
güzel oyunlar

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can see some of my writing samples at my blog or here Oyunlar | Oyun

10:31 AM  
Anonymous WOW GOLD said...

good game

3:24 AM  
Anonymous araç sorgulama said...

kız oyunu


barbie oyunu


çocuk oyunları

araba oyunları

kral oyun

ben 10




barbie oyunları

kız oyunları


araç sorgulama

2:31 AM  
Anonymous polen halı izmir said...

thanks ..

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home